Donate to our shelter
Please help us continue our crucial animal welfare work. Stray and abandoned cats are a community problem whether you are an admirer of cats and don't want them to suffer, or you don't want a stray cat at your backyard bird feeder. We are here to help them.
We are a tax-exempt 501(c)3 under the Internal Revenue Code and rely on public donations, solicitations, adoption donations and fundraisers to operate our organization. Annual financial reports are filed with the New York State Office of the Attorney General.
Does your employer offer Matching Gift donations?
If so, you can double the amount you give.
YOU CAN MAKE
~ no amount is too small ~
Contribute from our wish list
Please email email@example.com or call (845) 687-4983 to arrange a contribution of any of the items below:
• Cat Food (Holistic Select, Instinct, Wellness or similar quality)
• Cat Litter - Feline Pine Pellets or Oko Cat wood clumping
• Laundry Soap (unscented please)
• Dish Soap (Dawn or Ivory - we can also use these to bathe cats)
• Paper Towels
• Printer Ink (black and color for HP OfficeJet K80)
• Grant writers
No bedding please - we already have more than we can use - the dog
shelters go through them more quickly than the cat shelters.